I will be writing reviews of books on this blog. All the reviews that I write will also be posted on Amazon & Goodreads if you send me the links. I am only interested in reviewing the following genres.
1. Fantasy any kind with the exception of teen stuff about vampires who forget that they're supposed to drink blood and just go around getting hormonal on everyone.
2. Sci-Fi any kind with the exception of teen stuff about robots who that they're not living creatures and just go around getting hormonal on everyone. (Do you see a pattern emerging?)
3. Short-Stories, especially fantasy or sci-fi
4. I have a real penchant for anything allegorical.
Submission Notes - Please Follow Carefully
1. I don't pay for the books I review
2. My reviews are honest, I will not write a good review about a book I don't like, but I'm not a nit-picker either. I use a 5 star rating system (I will state my rating criteria below). I will always E-mail you my review first before I post it. This way if you would prefer that I keep it to myself then I will.
3. All books have to be in PDF or Kindle Format
4. I can't always read your book and write a review immediately, so please don't pester me if I can't.
5. Send all submisions to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. You may address me as J.W. , Jim, Mr.Hawkins or The Ice King Lord and ruler of the nether realm of Bastos Deluxe, but if you send me a copy & pasted E-mail addressed to Dear Blogger, I will print it out and eat it.
7. When you submit your book, please include a brief blurb, any important dates associated with the book (release date, free date, bargain price etc...) and links to your books Amazon and Goodreads pages. And your website address.
8. Attach a JPG or PNG file with the book's cover.
9. Please only send one submission at a time, don't send me books 1-9 of a series because you want book 10 reviewed.
10. Books I really like will also get a mention in my newsletter (let me know abou freebie dates)
5* I loved it, it was grammatically perfect with no annoying spelling, formatting or grammar mistakes. The story was engaging, well-written and I am bouncing up and down waiting for your next book.
4* A good solid story that I enjoyed, would probably like to read another book that you wrote, again no silly grammar/formatting/spelling mistakes.
3* Solid, it passed the time without boring me though probably wouldn't look out for the next book, very few grammar/spelling/formatting problems.
2* For one reason or another I didn't like it though maybe with some work it's savable.
1* I couldn't finish it as it caused my eyes to bleed.